Townhouses are a great option for those interested in a single-family home but yearn for a low-maintenance lifestyle. They offer more privacy than condos or apartments, yet townhouses are part of a community. Conversation with a neighbor is never far, even if sometimes, such as when sitting in your private backyard space, it seems you have the privacy of an entire single-family home.
Unfortunately, moving from and into a townhouse can pose challenges similar to that of condo moving. Lifting a couch or mattress up several flights of stairs isn’t easy, and may even be dangerous when tackled alone. When it comes to townhouse moving, you need a team.
Benefits of Moving into a Townhouse
When many people think about Floridian residential spaces that are not houses, they most likely think about condos or apartments. However, the townhouse has become more popular on the Space Coast in the past few years. Here are some of the benefits that moving into a townhouse can reap in the long-run:
- Unlike a condo or apartment, you own your townhouse. While you still live in a community similar to an apartment complex, the feeling of owning your own property can be a freeing feeling.
- Townhouses are usually less expensive than regular houses. Not only that but utility bills for residents in townhouses are usually lower than the bills for regular homeowners, as well.
- Exclusive Amenities
- You may own your townhouse property, but you can still receive amenities that are usually seen in condo or apartment complexes. These include pest control, landscaping services, and community resources.
Reasons to Hire Professional Movers for Townhouse Moving
At first, it might seem like enlisting the help of friends and family, but when moving into a townhouse you’re going to want professional expertise at your side. Depending on the size and style of the townhouse, it can be difficult to maneuver large, bulky furniture around narrow hallways and door frames without causing damage. Hiring professionals with the experience and knowledge of townhouse moving, such as Family Moving & Storage, can help navigate these pitfalls.
Consider hiring a professional for your townhouse move. The benefits are vast!
- Professionals like Family Moving & Storage are hired to help ensure your Moving Day goes as smoothly as possible, but friends and family are not. The schedules of friends and family might conflict with your Moving Day, or perhaps the worst-case scenario comes to be and they don’t show up at all. This leaves you with the task of handling Moving Day all by yourself, which is not an ideal situation. As a preventable measure, hire a professional moving company to get the job done on time.
- Carrying heavy furniture like couches, mattresses, dining tables, and more can be overwhelming if not impossible to do on your own. Professional movers like Family Moving & Storage are well-equipped and prepared to handle the labor of Moving Day so you can rest easy.
- Stressed about packing? It can get overwhelming, and fast, to try and pack an entire house, apartment, or condo yourself. Even more so to keep it organized! If you find yourself dreading the process of packing up your belongings in preparation for Moving Day, consider hiring professionals to lend a hand. Family Moving & Storage offers packing services for the most efficient Moving Day.
- Home Inventory
- There is an abundance of reasons to inventory your home, especially in Florida with the annual threat of hurricane season, and there is no better time to do so than when you’re moving. Doing so any other time may let items slip through the cracks of documentation, but if you’re moving to a new location and have to consider every item that goes out your door, it can be significantly easier—and less stressful—to inventory your home. Consider Family Moving & Storage’s home inventory service during your next move.
- Storage & Downsizing
- Depending on where you’re moving from, you may have to downsize. Townhomes are smaller than single-family residences and, as such, have limited space to what it can hold. Fortunately, if you’re not interested in parting with the items your new townhouse no longer has room for, Family Moving & Storage offers storage services to keep your valuables safe until you find a solution.
Contact Family Moving & Storage
If you’re moving soon, be it to a townhouse, condo, apartment, or other property, contact Family Moving & Storage today to ease the moving process. Moving Day doesn’t have to be stressful or a burden—in fact, it can be quite enjoyable if done right.
The team at Family Moving & Storage offers a level of professionalism and experience you cannot get anywhere else. We also offer a multitude of services to help your Moving Day be truly memorable in the best of ways. No matter the scope of your move, we are here to help in any way we can. Call today at 321-372-1005 to get a free moving quote!